This premium product is made with finely-ground bone meal combined with lignin, a natural, water soluble binder. The rendering process includes high heat which makes PAR4® 2-14-0 nearly free of pathogens and contaminants. The naturally occurring Nitrogen and Phosphorous are available to soil microbes and plants; the portion that is not immediately available releases slowly and has minimal impact on waterways and aquatic organisms. PAR4® granulated bone meal is consistently sized and suitable for use in soil blends, mixed with compost or top-dressed in containerized plants. It can be applied with conventional fertilizer equipment.
- Natural source of nitrogen and phosphate, providing strong root systems and cell walls to all your plants
- Easy to apply — the uniform size makes hand application as easy as using conventional fertilizer equipment
- Nearly dust free; replaces powdery, hard-to-handle bone meal and reduces your exposure to irritating dust particles
- Soil test recommended before application. Make certain you are applying exactly what your soil needs
- Applications: soil blends, compost, top dressing