Eco-Nutrients Eco-Hydro Fish 1.5-3-0.2 All-Purpose Liquid Fertilizer

(6 customer reviews)

$28.00$100.00

Clear
SKU: N/A Categories: ,

Description

WHAT EXACTLY IS ECO-HYDRO FISH?

Eco-Hydro Fish is an All-purpose liquid Fertilizer. Eco-Hydro Fish is a hydrolysate, not an emulsion, making it ideal for foliar spraying. Emulsions can burn plant leaves.

 

FRESH INGREDIENTS FOR  A SUPERIOR FERTILIZER:

The fish we utilize is all fresh caught, bottom fish from the Pacific Northwest,—Northern California, Oregon and Washington. Approximately 80% are fresh carcasses from the seafood industry, while the other 20% are whole fish, not making the grade for human consumption in one way or another. The fish we use averages between 15% and 20% protein.

 

PROCESS: 

Eco-Nutrients receives fish from multiple local fisheries. We grind the raw material and using an enzymatic low-heat process, reduce the ground slurry into a refined liquid fertilizer. We then add a trace amount of phosphoric acid for stabilization and filter the slurry product through a 200-mesh Sweco screen. The final product is 98% fish. This hydrolysate can be used as foliar, and goes through any fertigation system. Our fish fertilizer is made exclusively from marine fish containing many more elements, including trace elements, than freshwater fish, and less susceptible to disease and parasites.

 

HOW IS IT USED? 

It is an excellent base for your compost tea. It also is a great compost starter and can be applied as a root drench or foliar spray.

 

BENEFITS OF FISH: 

  • Healthier soil: Soil qualities are improved based upon the major increase of microbial action stimulated by Eco-Hydro fish fertilizer. Unproductive soil is easily re-built and replenished through repeated applications of our fish fertilizer.
  • Healthier plant: With Eco-Hydro Liquid Fish Fertilizer, plants improve in color, health and considerable growth!
  • Microbial Activity: Fish is an excellent food for microbial action in the soil.

FISH AND KELP: Designed to work together.

 

Eco-Hydro Fish and Eco-Nereo Kelp provide an organic, nutritionally complete and earth-friendly soil fortifier. They have the primary nutrients your plants and soil need!

 

 

BENEFITS OF OUR ECO-HYDRO FISH AND ECO-NEREO KELP:

  • no run-off into waterways and lakes when used as directed
  • non phyto-toxic: no toxic effects on plant growth
  • promotes microbial decomposition of thatch (post-harvest residues)
  • can be used as key ingredients for compost teas
  • great compost starters
  • Eco-Hydro Fish and Eco-Nereo Liquid Fertilizer can be used at any time of the growing cycle

Additional information

Weight N/A
Dimensions N/A
Volume

5 Gallon, 1 Gallon

6 reviews for Eco-Nutrients Eco-Hydro Fish 1.5-3-0.2 All-Purpose Liquid Fertilizer

  1. Anonymous (verified owner)

    10/10

  2. Michael A. (verified owner)

    My plants seem to like this as a foliar spray

  3. Reza A. (verified owner)

    Have bought before, great stuff!

  4. Jeff B. (verified owner)

    We have a small orchard and this is a great product for boosting the trees natural defenses. It was easy to buy online and my order arrived very quickly but used styrofoam packing materials. If they had not used unsustainable materials in the packaging, my rating would have been a 5.

  5. Jeff B (verified owner)

    This is an edit to my previous review. I ordered a different product from a different supplier that used styrofoam. Concentrates gets a 5!

  6. Kathy K. (verified owner)

    great to use for watering seedlings and potted plants, I grow hot peppers and eggplant in 7 gallon pots and use fish, kelp and bone to give them plenty of nutrients

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *