In addition to our shop bookshelf, we’ve listed some of the resources we appreciate, and consult, here at Concentrates.
101. Introductory level.
- Fertilizers & pH 101
- Heather Havens’s Organic Fertilizer Primer
- OSU Soil Analysis Interpretation Guide
- Drip irrigation
- WSU: Backyard Composting
- Raising meat rabbits (OSU)
- Portland Nursery: Vegetable planting planning calendar
201. Intermediate level.
- Organic fruit tree spray schedules
- University of Tennessee: Planning and Building Fences (incl. Electric)
- Pest/disease management
- Cover crops
- OSU Agricultural Composting Resources
301. Advanced topics.
- Compost tea
- Winter production
- Soil health systems
- OSU: Nutrient Management for Western Oregon
- SARE: Building Soils for Better Crops
- Cornell: Nitrogen: Not All Forms are Equal (Nitrate/Ammonia)
- Michigan State Extension: Lowering soil pH with Sulfur
- University of Minnesota: Nutrient Management
- Growing your own feeds
- Soil health
- Microbiological Research: Bacterial and fungal biofertilizers
- Pest/disease control
Other webpages of interest: